Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Little 5 Points Shuttle

I am very excited about this: http://larryfeltonjohnson.typepad.com/atlantalarry/2006/07/edgewood_retail.html

Mostly because every time I go to Little Five Points on the weekend, I am endlessly exasperated by the sometimes present, sporadically enforcing, "two dollars...two dollars"* slacker parking attendant at the Junkman's Daughter/Savage Pizza parking lot. Also the traffic at Edgewood Retail District is insane.

I want to try to keep my driving down to one day a week this school year, by using free shuttles whenever possible, marta when necessary, and walking more (even on the big hills, which I hate). The new Emory shuttles to North Dekalb Mall, Stonecrest Mall, and Lenoxwill help with my efforts. I figure I can take the Tech Emory Shuttle downtown if I want, and hook up with the Tech shuttles throughout that area, or take the CCTMA to downtown Decatur. There's also the new Marta downtown loop that sounds useful, if not free. I'll keep you all posted on my efforts.


*Better Off Dead

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives