Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

Nice Day with the Parents

My mom and stepdad came up to visit this weekend. They made me a headboard and today we installed it and rearranged the bedroom around it. We also built a bathroom cabinet.

Before that, we went to Virginia Highlands and walked around. We saw some neat mid-century modern furniture at a few shops down there, then went to Highland Hardware, which was a really cool hardware store with lots of woodworking tools and books, and we ate at Everybody's Pizza, out on the patio, which overlooked the trees behind the shops. It was such a nice day for a walk and eating outside.

We also went to Best Buy for a flat screen monitor, which was necessitated by the rearranging and a little pricy, but when I got home with it, I found out I got two different $50 rebates with it, rather than the one I was expecting, so it only ended up costing us about $145. That was awesome.

What a great day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives