Monday, October 03, 2005

 

A few cool links

There is an emergent cohort in Atlanta now:

Emerging Phoenix/*

*For those of you who don't know, "One of the city's nicknames, "The Phoenix City", relates to its rise after the Civil War. The phoenix appears in many of Atlanta's symbols, including its seal and flag." wikipedia

I haven't made it to the meetings yet, they had one last week, but things are still so crazy for me.

Also the description of this blog is fairly close to my theology, so I added it to my kinja blog feed:

Wildfaith

Went to Oakland Cemetary/ for a Cemetery Festival yesterday after church. It was so fun, there was old time music and a victorian costume contest, and I ran into an old friend from college.

Last week was pretty crazy and we ate out way too much because today is the first day I felt totally awake ever since the Edelman event. I have three short assignments to finish up this morning and then laundry and reading this evening, with a fun break for soap operas in the afternoon.

Comments:
hi -

i found your blog through Philocrite's list of UU blogs. i'm applying to seminaries and Candler is on the short list. i was hoping i could get some input from you at some point. my email is: icanchangetheworld@gmail.com and my name is Scott! thanks
 
hey anna, i found your blog through the emergent atlanta cohort blog.. .hope you don't mind if i read it and keep you honest in con ed?? ohyeah, this is greg from con ed. . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives