Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

Second Day of School

Much better, didn't have to be over there until 11, but bus nonsense screwed me up somewhat. Tres stressful. My Old Testament professor is a real card. He reminds me of my granddad. Enjoyed chapel today as well.

Had dinner tonight with some people we know from south Georgia. That was nice. They have a really nice townhome. He is a senior MDiv student at Candler, and a physician.

I thought it would make our place seem small when we came back, but it still does not seem as small as it is. I hope to learn how to post pictures of it soon, I downloaded the little tool that Blogger recommended, but haven't had time to play with it yet.

Jim is a little stressed out about his job, as students apparently wander the halls all throughout the day. He says it interrupts class when they stroll in late and there is a potential for bad behavior with so many people wandering around. He's been giving tardy reports to them, calling parents, and giving detentions to his late kids to no avail. At some point he will need to talk to the administrators to ask what the next disciplinary step should be. So I'm stressed out right now because he is.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives