Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Marion Wright Edelman

This morning I worked at the ICMma Prayer Breakfast featuring Marion Wright Edelman. Her speech was very inspiring. But I worked full days on Monday and Tuesday in addition to classes and reading, and had to get up at 5 this morning to be downtown by 6 to set up, stayed there until 10 AM, and am totally beat.

I fell asleep while studying at lunchtime and was 5 minutes late to class, so I missed a quiz. He drops the lowest three, though, and I have been making 100s. I was so disoriented due to fatigue, though, that I didn't even know I was late until I got there and heard him talking as I walked down the hall toward my class. In my mind, the class started at 1:30, and I was early, even though all these weeks it had started at 1:00. It was almost like I was still dreaming. Very strange. I hope I can catch up on my sleep tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives